- Windsurfing, surfing, fishing, beach/ swimming and pulling craypots.
- Wineries in the GinGin Region.
- Ledge Point Social Lawn Bowls: Have a social or competitive game at Ledge Point’s world class bowling green. Pop in for a drink at the Country Club after your game.
A competition is held every year on Labor Day weekend for the Holiday Park guests, locals & visitors to the town. Ledge Point Holiday Park is the sponsor & great prizes are to be won. Don’t worry if you have never played before – it’s a great chance to learn & have fun.
- Ledge Point Tennis Courts: Tennis courts are on site and you can hire gear and keys from the friendly staff at the Beach sands general store. There is also a kids skate park located in town.
- Ledge Point Country Club: Pop in for a drink or a meal. Meet the locals at Happy Hour. Check out the special events such as St. Patrick’s Day Celebrations.
- Ledge Point 9-hole Golf Course: adjacent to the Park